FACTORS THAT NEGATE COVER
- Gross or criminal negligence
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances
- Unsuitable driving or road conditions
- Unauthorized persons driving the vehicle
- Unauthorized cross border rentals
- Not adhering to traffic, road and driving regulations
- No other vehicles involved in the collision unless exceptional circumstances apply
- Not being able to produce the keys incase of the theft unless exceptional circumstances apply
- Not reporting the exact details of the last know location of the vehicle prior to the theft.
- The daily rates are calculated in 24-hour cycle from time of pick up to time of drop off.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands and inclusive of taxes.
- These taxes may be changed without prior notice in accordance with government legislation.
- Should the tax rate change, the rates will be recalculated accordingly
THIRD PARTY MOTOR COVER:
- Covers all Value Rental Car Vehicles registered in South Africa and whilst traveling in South Africa.
- This policy is subject to general and specific terms and conditions and exclusions apply.